Rural operators play an essential role in the mobile industry, providing connectivity services to local residents and businesses and extending coverage for larger cellular providers. Unique requirements such as long link distances, limited site deployment options and reduced site accessibility make selecting the right backhaul solution all the more critical.
DragonWave’s high capacity wireless backhaul solutions provide the ideal combination of capacity and reach without the high initial cost of fiber or recurring cost and low performance of leased T1/E1 lines. Our highly flexible all-outdoor deployment options and small antennas accommodate a wide range of deployment locations and minimize ongoing operational costs.
- Licensed and license-exempt point-to-point wireless from 2.3 GHz to 80 GHz
- Multi-gigabit, pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Hitless Automatic Adaptive Modulation, resulting in longer hops, higher capacity, and smaller antenna sizes
- Self-healing mesh architecture
- Pure packet or software-configurable hybrid system for mixed traffic
- Simple operations and advanced remote management