Faced with increased responsibilities but restricted budgets, the agencies that protect our cities, borders, ports, and infrastructure can still expand their intelligence networks by investing in efficient new communication technology.
DragonWave has extensive experience building advanced packet microwave networks for critical communications in all areas of public safety including first responders (police, fire and medical), video surveillance, sensor networks, ports, utilities, and border security.
DragonWave systems, available in all-outdoor, split-mount, or all-indoor configurations, support any combination of packet Ethernet and TDM traffic, while offering multi-Gigabit scalability.
- Licensed and license-exempt point-to-point wireless from 2.3 to 80 GHz
- Pure packet and software-configurable hybrid solutions for simple network evolution
- Rapid deployment of temporary links for emergency response
- Simple upgrade paths to all-IP P25 systems and 256-bit AES encryption
- Intelligent ring and mesh architecture for carrier-grade availability
- Pay-as-you-grow scalability