Backhaul as evolved as the emerging applications you must support
With speeds approaching 300 Mbps, LTE networks will clearly demand much greater backhaul capacity than most existing deployments can provide. Other important considerations for next generation service providers include a fully packet based architecture, Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE), and ultra-low latency.
Engineered for the requirements of tomorrow’s networks, DragonWave’s Horizon solutions respond to the needs of LTE service providers with the highest capacity and spectral efficiency solutions on the market. Horizon packet microwave systems provide up to 4 Gbps per link, deliver sub 0.1 millisecond latency, provide SynchE support, integrated switching, native Ethernet, and the ability to easily and rapidly expand market coverage and capacity on demand.
Advanced radio features, such as XPIC and hitless Automatic Adaptive Modulation, enable operators to extend their capacity up to 5 times for bandwidth hungry applications – all without adding any additional spectrum.
- Packet based architecture designed for next generation applications
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Highest capacity and spectral efficiency
- Rapid deployment and pay-as-you-grow scalability with Horizon Flex
- Up to 2 Gbps with Horizon Compact+
- Up to 4 Gbps with Horizon Quantum
- All outdoor deployment option with Horizon Compact+ zero footprint
- 99.999% availability options with 1+1 redundancy and intelligent nodal Ring/Mesh switching
- Ultra-Low Latency (0.1 ms) supporting voice and video over IP
- Hitless Automatic Adaptive Modulation
- Network synchronization with SyncE and 1588v2 support
- T1/E1 service support for network evolution