As the most critical step in any network deployment or upgrade, the planning and design phase provides the essential foundation for your future network build.
DragonWave’s planning organization delivers the highest levels of expertise, with extensive experience in the planning and design of thousands of communications networks around the globe.
Planning and Design Benefits
- Minimize your total cost of ownership through network design optimization
- An in-depth understanding of your requirements ensures a successful deployment day one
- Understand alternative designs options and the implications to your network
- Meet the capacity and resiliency requirements of current and future service offerings
Planning and Design Approach
Network planning and design services consist of a comprehensive set of activities involving:
- Network requirements gathering
- Network architecture selection
- Product and technology recommendations
- Electronic path validation/feasibility
- Detailed network analysis
- License coordination
Horizon Link Planner
This feature-rich web application enables users to perform microwave link planning for DragonWave's Horizon packet microwave solutions, providing an intuitive approach to microwave link design.
Log in here: http://planning.dragonwaveinc.com/DWLinkPlanner
Network Planning Customer Support
DragonWave’s service objective is to maximize our customer satisfaction and loyalty. Our professional and knowledgeable team is here to help, whether a full turnkey design is required or you are just looking for us to review a single path planned in the Horizon Link Planning tool. Please contact your DW sales representative with any network design requirements.
Note: DragonWave will perform network planning services using any microwave vendor's products with PTP (Point to Point) technology.