DragonWave project management services can provide management of full turnkey projects or portions of projects, as the customer chooses.
Program Management Office (PMO)
The PMO resource team provides a single point of contact between customer, DragonWave and market project resources.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting on progress all aspects of the project.
- Overall project plan, communications, costs, resources, quality, customer satisfaction, deliverables, change orders, oversights, issues
- Regular reporting on project KPIs and status
- Provides Microsoft Project or other project tracking tools to provide transparency to project stakeholders
- All regional project manager and sub-resources report to this PMO resource
Regional Project Manager (RPM)
The Regional Project Manager is an assigned resource which can technically manage all local resources within a given market.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting on progress all aspects within the assigned market area
- Ensures all resources are performing daily as per PMO project plan
- Manages local resources to ensure fully trained, meets or exceed all safety regulations
- Ensure install quality meets or exceeds specifications
- Change orders, costs within assigned market area
- Human resources within assigned market area
- Ensures all local crews have required equipment, tools and resources
- Provides final closeout package, as-built, for each completed microwave link installation
- Resolve local market issues are required, and escalates issues which cannot be resolved
DragonWave’s Project Management service objective is to own as much or as little as defined by our customer needs.