DragonWave's Avenue portfolio is an all-outdoor small cell backhaul solution that combines a high capacity packet microwave system, integrated antenna in a small, hardened enclosure that is optimized for street-level deployment in urban environments.
Engineered to provide the greatest flexibility for mobile operators, Avenue products can be deployed on any number of structures including street lamps, traffic light poles, or building sides. Avenue systems are designed to meet size, weight and aesthetic requirements set by city zoning officials, allowing the units to blend into urban environments. Avenue products provide the operators with a complete solution set operating in the 2-60GHz licensed and unlicensed bands, with line of sight and non line of sight capabilities. In addition the Avenue product line is designed to meet rigorous 4G requirements, with ultra-low delay, SynchE, 1588 and capacities above 500Mbps (full duplex).
Read articles from our experts:
- Rethinking Small Cells
- How antenna size and design can minimise high capacity backhaul costs
- Dragonwave anticipates a wide variety of small cell backhaul solutions
- Reader Forum: Addressing impediments to outdoor small cell adoption
- Blueprint: Street-Level Small Cell Wireless Backhaul For Outdoor Small Cells
- 2015 Predictions: Small cells set to move outdoors – backhaul pending – in 2015
- Network Capacity Demand to Catalyze Small Cells and Wireless Fronthaul Deployments in 2015 - DragonWave
- The Wide Open Small Cell Backhaul Playing Field
- Small Cell Wireless Backhaul for 4G – Underlying technology Enablers
- Understanding Small-Cell Wireless Backhaul
- Small Cells Networks: Are They Designable?
- Backhauling in Access Spectrum: Is it Worth the Hidden Costs?
- Reader Forum: Rationalizing small cell backhaul
- Small Cell Backhaul - What is the Point?
- E-Band Grows Up