Unmatched capacity and spectral efficiency
Delivering from 2 to 4 Gbps per link, Horizon Quantum represents the next generation in packet microwave technology and sets a new benchmark for performance. With dual-channel capability, this split-mount system is a step change in spectral efficiency, capacity, nodal intelligence, and operational simplicity; all while occupying only half a rack unit and consuming the lowest power per bit of any solution today. In addition, the Horizon Quantum’s integrated switching means that it can provide aggregation and restoration in a single unit.
With this level of performance – in a packet microwave system that is remarkably simple to install and operate – operators can now avoid the high cost and long delays associated with fiber deployments, yet achieve the capacity and reliability they require for all of their future applications and services.
- 2 to 4 Gbps capacity with DragonWave’s Bandwidth Accelerator
- 8 GbE ports with intelligent nodal ring and mesh switching for carrier-grade reliability
- Highest spectral efficiency
- Advanced radio features including service aware Hitless Automatic Adaptive Modulation (HAAM) and XPIC
- SyncE support and optimized transport of 1588v2
- Pay-as-you-grow with automatic remote scalability
- Advanced security with integrated 256-bit AES encryption
- Comprehensive Ethernet OAM support (802.3ah, 802.1ag, Y.1731)
- Advanced QoS support with 8 levels of prioritization
- Comprehensive management and provisioning with DragonVision NMS
- Lowest total cost of ownership solution