Simple migration from hybrid to full-packet
Offering the industry’s only software-selectable evolution from hybrid to all-IP packet networks, Harmony is the intelligent solution for operators looking to future-proof their network investment.
This unique platform can operate in both hybrid and full-packet traffic modes, enabling a simple migration path from TDM to all-IP backhaul with true “zero-touch” on the existing hardware. This results in simplified operations, reduced capital cost and significant savings in total cost of ownership, while meeting the most stringent network requirements for highly time-sensitive applications.
With the ability to operate either standalone or with the Harmony First Mile or Hub indoor units, the Harmony Radio can be optimized for each site, saving on capital and operations by reducing the number of elements in the network.
- Software-selectable hybrid and/or full packet air interface
- Pay-as-you-grow scalability with software-programmable capacity up to 1.2 Gbps in 56 MHz channel
- Supports 3.5 to 56 MHz channel bandwidths
- IEEE 1588-2008 (ToP) and Synchronous Ethernet support
- XPIC for double capacity in the same channel bandwidth
- Standard electrical Ethernet interface enabling interoperability with bridges, routers and BTS or NodeB
- Service-aware radio to support differentiated QoS with up to 8 hardware queues
- Space and frequency diversity with multiple protection options
- G.8032 Ethernet ring protection
- 3.5 to 42 GHz frequency coverage