Adaptable multi-service nodal switch
Part of DragonWave’s Harmony backhaul solution, the Harmony Hub is a compact indoor unit which provides maximum flexibility for 2G, 3G and LTE traffic aggregation. The Harmony Hub 800 is the perfect backhaul node for Harmony Radio systems, with 16 Gbps switching capacity, and support for up to 12 radio directions in a single unit. In addition to supporting advanced Ethernet processing features, the Harmony Hub can carry TDM traffic natively or via circuit emulation – a simple and cost effective solution for operators moving to converged packet networks.
Optimized for mobile network evolution, the Harmony Hub 800 supports advanced clock synchronization and recovery mechanism including Synchronous Ethernet, 1588v2 boundary clock, Adaptive Clock Recovery (ACR) and Differential Clock Recovery (DCR). The Harmony Hub 800’s high density TDM and Ethernet access interfaces include Fast and Gigabit Ethernet, E1/T1, and channelized STM-1/OC-3.
- High density node supporting up to 12 directions and 16 Gbps switch throughput
- 802.1ad provider bridging and 802.1Q bridging
- E-LINE and E-LAN services
- Advanced QoS with 8 priority queues, policing, shaping and weighted random early detection (WRED)
- Ethernet OAM: 802.1ag and ITU-T Y.1731
- Advanced clock synchronization with SyncE and 1588v2
- Multi-service platform with CESOP, SATOP, ATM/IMA PWE, MLPPP termination and Ethernet over SDH
- Power over Ethernet support for Harmony Radio
- Multiple protection configurations
- RSTP/MSTP, G.8031, G.8032 Network protection
- Up to 48 x E1/T1, 2 x STM-1/OC-3 TDM ports
- 4 x 100/1000BaseT and 2 x SFP Ethernet interfaces