Flexible Evolutionary Switch
Part of the Harmony microwave solution, this reliable switch is optimized for tail and chain sites where 3G and LTE/4G base stations are co-located with 2G base stations. This system also aggregates TDM and packet traffic locally. The Harmony First Mile 200 delivers 8 Gbps switching capacity, combined with E-LINE and E-LAN services, advanced QoS mechanisms, performance monitoring, fault detection and robust clock recovery.
With its extended operating temperature range and compact size, the Harmony First Mile 200 can be deployed within an outdoor base station housing or within its own enclosure, providing zero-footprint site installation.
- 802.1ad provider bridging and 802.1Q bridging
- E-LINE and E-LAN services
- Advanced QoS with 8 priority queues, policing, shaping and weighted random early detection (WRED)
- Ethernet OAM: 802.1ag and ITU-T Y.1731
- Advanced clock synchronization with Synchrounous Ethernet, Adaptive Clock Recovery and Differential Clock Recovery
- Low power consumption (min. 15W)
- Power over Ethernet support for Harmony Radio
- RSTP/MSTP, G.8031, G.8032 network protection
- 8 x E1/T1 TDM ports
- 6 x 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet Ports